Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: It is really, properly pissing down out there.

Plus, you'd have been about 150 years late Nod

Awkward.

hehe Sorry, yes. I meant the opening of the newly-expanded Suez canal.

Should have made that clear, really.

hehe Actually he seems a good egg. As mad as cheese. Accent as ripe as Prince Charles.

Little bit the woticism. Ordered extra scans just to spite the insurance company because he doesn't like Aviva. Made me 'wepeat' after him, over and over, 'We don't expect this to be a cancer!'

Frown Is there a suggestion of the cancer? You never told me that. You said you had some sort of

wrongness going on, but you said nothing about a cancer.

Well, it seemed obvious to me after one Google search that I had a Dupuytren's Contracture.

I mentioned this to a friend, who opened his hand to show me his Dupuytren's Contracture.

It is quite clearly a Dupuytren's Contracture.

Dr Madman, however, took one look at it and cried, 'Pwobably not cancer! A Dupuytren's Contracture!'

So, to be honest, I'm assuming it's not cancer, and wondering why he felt the need to bring the subject up.

Frown Frown

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he reckons if a chap of your age and habits rocks up with a lump, he's going to assume it's cancer, so he was trying to put you at your ease.

I'm not fussed either way. The cancer that could take me down hasn't been invented yet.

I gob in the eye of handcance.

I've looked into it and I don't think you've got handcance. Not unless your hand looks really f**ked

up and gross, anyway.

'Don't go to Rwanda' sounds pretty decent advice tbf.