Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just back from four day break in siges near barcelona

True buts its the culture though that was evident

while watching. catalns don,t rush things in everything from food, drink to booze to sports. we do and it not good part of our culture.

I imagine p travels light, sir c - hand luggage only

They don't count the massive baggage of miserabledom he seems to carry around with him Sorry p

Still not sure how it's called 'London' Stanstead. We'll have London Milton Keynes and London East

Midlands Airports soon.

hey berni. Sure they are. had a nudist beach

near where we stayed which was bit odd as you can see sights of people of all sexees and ages you don,t always wish to see..

But boy are they friendly and to my shame my catalan is shameful. They all speak english in the shops and restuarants which stunned me really.

I got to learn more languages.

hehe I'm glad he's back, I almost felt cheerful there for a minute.

With only pokster to suck the joy out of life we'd be in danger of feeling 'happiness' occasionally.

Was on the train from the airport, been there 20 mins tops, a fella has his hand in my jacket hehe

He turns to me giving it "What, what's wrong? I am doing nothing".

Barcelona DNA.

I got pickpocketed twice in five minutes in Rome

fortunately the first one just got loose cash and I had my hand on my wallet checking it was still there when the other f**ker tried it - so they skedaddled.

Arsenal link: This was on the day Jose Reyes scored twice in the FA Cup against Chelsea

What you are forgetting is that in London, most people have very demanding jobs and work long hours.

The opposite is true in Barcelona. I'm sure if people had the time to waste then they wouldn't mind waiting an hour for their food.

Shrug To be fair, it doesn't take much longer to get to central London from there than it does

from Heathrow - indeed, if you're silly enough to take the tube from Heathrow, it actually takes much less.

hehe I had 2 checked in bags actually. But Sir C was right. they were there immediately waiting

for me.