Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just back from four day break in siges near barcelona

How were you not pick-pocketed? Bum-bag?

Faro was terrible last week until I spotted the automated one with no one there

20 secs later, through

If you book a wheelchair with the airline then you and your pusher go through a special lane for

people requiring assistance.

I know this after having to return from Bangkok with a very unwell girlfriend.

It was fine on the way back but a nightmare on the way

their. ryanair put us at the wrong boarding gate only to change last mintue. Barcelona airport more organzed then stanstead

Mind you, if passport control is really quick you stand waiting for your bags Shrug

Either way you're waiting somewhere.

had a man bag at the front

they helped. You just got to be alert. Lots of people brush past you in city of barcelona. Its a busy town. bit like oxford circus only with better weather.

They also foiled my plan to get off the plane sharpish. I sat at the very back

which i great for getting off whilst everyone else is messing about.

Only they didn't open the back door this time

Instead I had to stand at the back for ages listening to some annoying bitch telling everyone how her 1 year old child can speak English french and Italian.

Say that again. when i came back in ran on monday

and saw faces of spanish people on our plane im thinking why the f**k would you want to leave 30 degrees cheaper barcelona for expensive crowded non beach london.

London is a city break at most . Personally i never be able i think buy anywhere in london i can afford. I think living by the beach sounds a far nicer iife.

I got done there, 25 years in london and i got done in minutes

Still, they got 2p in sterling. So little, in fact, that they handed me my wallet back.

Nod Given where I live, I now try to fly out of Luton if I can. Stansted's only about half an hour

away, but the passport control is horrific every single time.