Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Just back from four day break in siges near barcelona

Everything you're saying is conjecture.

There is historical and statistical evidence in front of you.

Context:

Spanish off-kilter living and working hours: owed to Franco's decision making and consequently means people have to work more.

Evidence:

Forbes chart proving the Spanish work longer hours than the British.

jesus f**king christ.

And, of course, you arent biased

Even if you are from the **** bit

Nod Probably the same reason Gap; Nike and the like set up their factories in south east Asia

Also, their working hours owe a lot to climate and having to work around that

There's no sense sweating your balls off between 11-3 in most parts of spain, far better to start early, have a long lunch and work later.

I think we can all agree. Barcelona - beautiful city and a great deal of fun to visit. London - one

of the world's greatest cities - if not the greatest (I'd like to know what beats it, tbh).

I'm being objective. The bit I came from was a bit ****, but no ****ter than Finsbury Park.

The next time you insult my heritage I will find you. And I will kill you.

Imagine the European HQ of say, JPMorgan (which is in London) giving their staff lunch breaks.

I assume that people that work for Santander, BBVA, Sabadell etc have to forsake siestas as it doesn't really fit with the global business model.

Hello - I've put it in an order for some shares - will this be fulfilled? Ah, yes, well can I get back to you in a few hours?

Settle down Liam Neeson

You cant help being from south london and, to your credit, you do an excellent job of hiding it.

Well done you.

You say this like it's a good thing

Surely you can see that what is good for business is rarely good for the people, in fact they're usually very much the opposite.

Whataboutery. Smile