Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Just back from four day break in siges near barcelona

But a global/continental HQ of a business provides a good standard of living for its employees and

keeps the economy strong.

Put it this way - I'd rather have more disposable income and work harder for it - hopefully in a more challenging role.

I would suggest that 22.5 per cent unemployment in Spain (including nearly 50 per cent youth

unemployment ) suggests that Spain becoming a bit better for business might be quite good for the people of Spain, really.

This is the point, you dont have more disposable income

you spend it all on rent

My friends that work and live within zones 1 and 2 are not short of disposable income.

Not once you've paid your mortgage off, j.

Yikes Would explain why I know a few Spanish beople that were at BNP in Madrid that have

come to work for banks in London.

I'm curious to know how uou think the unbelievable numbers of restaurants, bars, cinemas, shopping

centres, etc that exist in and around London manage to keep the bailiffs away given that we all have no disposable income.

Not to mention the fact that London is by an enormous distance the biggest consumer of recreational drugs - particularly cocaine - in Europe. I'm pretty sure income spent on drugs is disposable, tbh.

Well, not really "far better" is it, if they're broke.