Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just back from four day break in siges near barcelona

Just back from four day break in siges near barcelona

Had a great time . Near a beach and swimming pool. Timed in well with siges festival which was like more better version of the noting hill carnival in sunnier weather. thoughts on barcelona

(1) people are nice and friendly and quite few staff speak english which was a suprise.
    (2) everything happens later in spain. lunch is later, dinner is late and kids are out with their familes at 1am in the mrning.
    (3) the city of barcelona is amazing . Went to the nou camp on a tour which was just magnificent. Got a photo with european cup which cost me 20 euros but was worth it
    (4) bus tour of barcelona was great but by chance saw kids traning on a five a side pitch and their were all doing short passes. none of this english long passes
    (5) women in barcelona are beauiful with great bodies. I stayed in place though dominated by families and people who were gay. but still it was all good.

arriving back in the uk was very very depressing. got back in rain on monday and made me think why do i live here when the world is so much more exiciting and better weather.

Bit Gaudi for me

Did you do Parc Guell or the Sagrada Familia?

People who are gay are delighted to hear they get the modd stamp of approval. Thumb Up

Alright, moddster?

I returned to England on Sunday night at Stansted. What a joke getting through passport control.

took forever. Piles of vomit in the line

Then that monday morning weather to cap it off.

At least the tube strike is off.

Re: Bit Gaudi for me

Did the Sagrada Familia which was like a gothic vampire type cathdal.

missed the Parc Guell due to only having a day in main city and time. But saw the magic fountain of monjuvic on saturday night which was as it as beauitful as it looks.

You get great view on the mountsin as well from their.

Just wished I had more time in barcelona. Only had time for green route of coach tour but not much of the organge route. Want to go back again.

London so depressing compared to barcelona.

Stansted pisspot control is properly terrible at the moment.

Basically, the place is handling far more passengers than it was ever set up to.

Yes yes, but balls to all that, let's get to the important stuff.

Did you get the percebes, the goose-necked barnacles?

I was surprised that Luton was quite efficient when I went through it

last week. Considering the rest of the place is a f**king building site at the moment

Difficult really to do an English long pass on a 5 a side pitch.

You have to love how London has tha gall to call itself the greatest city in the world