Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm excited about tonight. If we are indeed now a bona fide title-challenger, there's a reasonable

Don't think so. I've bought my ST back this year so all sorted.

Will ask about and give you a shout if so though, ta a

So basically only bad results count, I see

Seems very arbitary to just pick out some random results to prove we are a bit ****. We have lost three home league games in two years - suggests we are a bit useful at hoe

Without wishing to be obtuse being up there in January simply means a good 3-4 opening months.

We know from recent years that early season promise can quickly disappear in a sequence of poor results.

It is really around Easter where the league takes a realistic direction in terms of who is or is not challenging. Even then Easter is not a fixed date so f**ked if I can work it out.

Are we alleged title challengers today? Yes, because we have one of the top 3-4 squads in the country.

If we have a good opening 3-4 months then we'll be there, challenging for the title.

That is to say, being potential title challengers. Should our results then worsen and we fall away, we will no longer be challenging for the title.

At least, that's how I see it. You are perfectly entitled to see it a different way, sw. We live in free democracies. Except you stole yours from us, so it doesn't really count.

Have you really stopped watching Only Connect?

Can you not see past her arse?

You'd probably be an expert in boner fiddly challenges

Nod It's her arse, but also the indescribable smugness of the contestants, who seem to me

deviants to a man, woman and intersex.

There was a great hulking one who came on pretending to be a woman.

He was with his parents. You had to feel sorry for them.

You only think they're smug 'cos you can't get the answers.

I used to work with one of the blokes who was on last week's episode.

Pff. I always solve the wall before them.

They're all geeks, man.

Overall we are not on a great run at home. Furthermore, form at the end of one

season can continue to the next, as per the examples given.