Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I know knocking the Guardian is little bit an Awimb sport nowadays, but I have to say, this

I've often worried that you take The Times. They employ some dreadful communist types, you know?

That dreadful Moran woman, for instance. Eugh!

I now realise that I should have got you a Telegraph subscription for your 50th.

Unfortunately, going by the example of your mum, I have to agree.

I fear we'll never transcend these ties which bond us to our beliefs

But that isnt to say that, for one fleeting moment of gay abandon at least, we cant forget them all and rut like fearsome stags in the spring moonlight.

I'll look for some motorway services in hertfordshire that has an inexpensive hotel.

Hatfield. It's on the A1 and suitably grubby.

I confess, my attachment to The Times now rests with Coren, Adrian Anthony and Liddle.

Even Matthew Parris appears to have taken the red shilling

The fellow's always been p.ink and wet imo.

Ooo-err!

You could secrete yourself in the wardrobe and burst forth, naked and sporting the oak

at the moment of consumation

By your rules whoever gets their accusation in first wins, because context is forbidden.

That is no way to conduct a rational argument.

I'm not saying that #2 wins this argument. At that point, it is still a draw. You seem to be saying that #1 wins, but only because they got their challenge in first.

Bagsy Lucky Pierre!

No returnsies

My dear chap, you clearly have more faith in the robustness of cheap hotel wardrobes than I do.

The thing would never take my weight.

Besides, most of them don't even offer a view of the bed these days