Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I know knocking the Guardian is little bit an Awimb sport nowadays, but I have to say, this

Ruin?

Whose lives has this woman ruined?

I think she still is, under a nomme de plume, naturally

She relates some shocking experiences there, and it would appear that the women in Britain

are living in fear of their virtue every single moment.

Now, experience may lead us to suspect that this isn't exactly the case, and that our correpondant is telling fibs for financial gain, or living in a different reality to the rest of the world, but either of these conclusions would be dangerous.

It is a game played by the Left for as long as it has existed. Changing people's perception of reality for the purposes of oppressing one group after another is essential to the revolution. In the words of one of their greatest heroes, 'A lie told often enough becomes the truth'.

That is why we live in such horrific times. We have been subjected to 70 years of this type of propaganda.

Basically, and not actually printed, I dont think

I have every sympathy with any woman (or man) who receives unwanted, sexually-motivated attention

from strangers. I do not think it behoves them to deal with these situations themselves. They can be unpleasant and scary.

But articles like these serve no purpose. They are not meant as a public service to heighten awareness among women that there are some nasty people out there. They are merely contributing to a culture that sees all men as potential rapists, which is a hugely damaging cultural development

"Changing people's perception of reality for the purposes of oppressing one group"

Like how the right wing press are painting the UK as the sole recipient of all of the refugees in the world when in reality we take around a quarter of what Germany do, that sort of thing?

i used to love the ol rush hour butt n tit rub imo all good fun

way way less than quarter ..now you be mizz reprezentin imo

The writer? No idea, but she is contributing to a culture in which

people are losing their jobs because they are spuriously seen to have transgressed rules of equality.

It's pretty much one of the founding principles of radical feminism though

And it's been about slightly longer than you or I. It's nothing new, it's not going to change anything. The girls who fall for this **** eventually grow out of it and regress back to their comfortable middle class lives from their temporary period of slumming it on daddy's money in hackney or whatever edgy arrondissement de jour they've been told is the coolest.