Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I know knocking the Guardian is little bit an Awimb sport nowadays, but I have to say, this

Ok, I know knocking the Guardian is little bit an Awimb sport nowadays, but I have to say, this

article is truly disgusting.

It is now beyond debate that the Guardian's fear-mongering, hate-breeding articles make it absolutely no better than the newspaper it claims to despise more than any other - the Daily Mail.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/20/sexual- harassment-women-curfew

CCCOOORRR PPHHEEWWWW look at tits on that little hottie they use in the pic

id put a HARNESS on it then HARASS it..come here little filly, its just a playful pat..now creep over here n let me etc

It's not exactly Hurrah for the Blackshirts, is it?

And are we not forgetting the whole 'difference between Guardian and CiF' thing here? They have different editors ffs

You find that disgusting. Awww, you delicate little flower, you.

She doesnt necessarily mean you

How does CiF work? Presumably they are submitted, considered and, if selected for publication, e

edited?

So just like any other article written by an external contributor, except presumably with no payment.

Is the CiF editor Rusbridger's daughter, though

or is she on some other lark now. Jobs for the girls, trebles all round etc etc

Yes, I find it disgusting that the Equality Industry is being allowed to ruins innocent people's

lives. Don't you?

It's a newspaper / website article.

You need to f**king relax a bit.

She wants to say "“Leave me alone. I do not want to talk to you.”"

That much is fair enough. The problem is that she doesn't think she can do it without a policeman there to back her up. Not the most self-confident sort of liberation, really.

People's lives are being ruined by newspaper articles

People are losing their livelihoods. This **** is real, dude.