Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Jeremy Corbyn action figure has arrived Clound Nine

Oh, power is a messy business that requires things like being held responsible for stuff,

compromising and doing necessary, but important stuff. Permanent opposition, however, is a God=-given opportunity to moan without ever having to actually do anything.

Corbyn as Labour leader means upwards of 10 years of Tory government.

Yup Clound Nine

The woman married Ed Balls, ffs! For me this is reason enough to doubt her sanity - let alone her

judgement.

But he did condemn all bombing and acts of terrorism though

He refused to condemn the british army for bloody sunday, does that make him an apologist for the queen?

Exactly. I've realised that at work. People love to moan about stupid management making stupid

decisions all the time, without ever looking at it from the perspective of those who are responsible for making the decisions. Similar sort of thing. If you then said to them, OK, you can lead the project to make the decision again, I bet they'd run a mile

That's why he's such good friends with Hamas, of course, whose argument is with Israel, not jews.

'According to the Hamas charter, Jewish people have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world. The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets. It quotes a saying of Muhammad from a hadith: "The Day of Judgment will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, 'O Muslim, O servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.' Only the Gharkad tree would not do that, because it is one of the trees of the Jews.'

That's my point though, compared to Jezza she appears almost sane.

According to the Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11787955/Jer emy-Corbyn-refuses-to-condemn-IRA-for-terrorist-atrocities.h tml

Mr Corbyn refused three times to directly condemn the IRA, instead highlighting Bloody Sunday and the role of the British Army during the conflict.

More alarmingly, they appear to believe rocks and trees can talk and have ethnic preferences.