Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Jeremy Corbyn action figure has arrived Clound Nine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Jeremy Corbyn action figure has arrived Clound Nine

I suppose the silver lining in all this is that, whilst life under him will be a bit grey, at

least we won't have to put up with Monty any more.

hehe He's sharing a stage with the guy who drew this next month

There isn't a single jew-hater Jeremy doesn't love.

Especially his 'friends' in Hamas and Hezbollah

Thing is. that side of things has actually been pretty much downplayed. Can you imagine what fun the

tories will have with it if he actually became leader?

Corbyn as Labour leader means upwards of 10 years of Tory government.

I've come to realise it's pointless telling them that he's unelectable because most of them know it,

too. They don't actually want power, they want to 'make a point'

i think they enjoy moaning about another party's leadership failures more than they'd enjoy being in

power.

It's actually quite fun moaning about everything all the time for some people

Oh, power is a messy business that requires things like being held responsible for stuff,

compromising and doing necessary, but important stuff. Permanent opposition, however, is a God=-given opportunity to moan without ever having to actually do anything.

Exactly. I've realised that at work. People love to moan about stupid management making stupid

decisions all the time, without ever looking at it from the perspective of those who are responsible for making the decisions. Similar sort of thing. If you then said to them, OK, you can lead the project to make the decision again, I bet they'd run a mile