Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: According to Twitter, reports in Spain that Madrid have accepted our 40m bid for Benzema

Rumour is Ronaldo will be playing up front for them

but I agree, can't see us signing Benzema until they have a replacement in

Yes, I did see that earlier in the summer.

Made sense in a way. Blokes a f**king goal machine and suggestions of his powers on the wane out wide.

Same article suggested Reus was going there to play just behind the main striker with Bale and Rodriguez. Who knows mate, stories change every week and one journalist contradicts another. Best policy is to bury one’s head in the sand and ignore. Focus on the cricket.

I watched them for a while last night actually and thought Isco looked really good.

Was that a pre-season friendly you were watching, sw?

I congratulate you on your candour in this matter. That's a brave thing to admit.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm....shaaaaaaame!

Sorry, I seem to have reverted to my Croydon childhood.

Can we please keep this among ourselves.

I have nothing left on the recording device as I watched the final episode of The Tunnel (excellent) and the Interceptor (absolutely abysmal beyond comprehension) this week. I also watched True Detective at the time it aired.

My television outlook is bleak in the extreme save for Cricket maybe and GAA.

Your secret is safe with me.

I downloaded a load of Time Teams and Grand Designs recently, so I have plenty to fill the idle hour when required.

Surely you simply then use Gaylord as the ultimate put down to cover all issues and subject matters?

Even when you download Grand Designs you have seen it at least 10 times before.

I find Channel 4 infuriating in these regards.

I actually watched some of Lady Chatterleys Lover last night, on Sky Arts 1. In french.

:-

Gaylord was a handy catch-all yes. But 'Shame!' and 'Take the licks!" accompanied by that thing

where you click your fingers together in a waggling motion to make a clicking sound were the traditional responses to a situation such as this.

I didn't know that was on. I shall download it immediately.

ty sw.