Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So sleeping for only 4 hours a day isn't really a good idea... Watson

So sleeping for only 4 hours a day isn't really a good idea... Watson

Dead at 27 years of age is all it will get you....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11773571/Appre ntice-star-Stuart-Baggs-found-dead.html

Former Apprentice star Stuart Baggs has been found dead at his home in unexplained circumstances, police said today.

The entrepreneur, who liked to describe himself as "The Brand", was discovered dead in the bedroom of his home in Douglas, Isle of Man by a friend at 9am this morning.

Police said there was "nothing obvious to indicate the cause of his untimely death" and that there was "nothing to indicate that his death is criminally suspicious".

Inspector Michelle McKillop, of Isle of Man Constabulary, said: "We have examined the body and the area, the location, and there is nothing suspicious at the minute that we can tell has caused his death.

"It looks to us at the minute that it is a sudden unexplained death with no criminal element to it at all.

"Obviously the cause of death will have to be confirmed by the pathologist and the coroner so until that time we can't comment further on why he died or how he died."

Talking to the paper about his career, he said: "I work, as my hair will tell you, at least 18 hours a day. I sleep for four hours religiously, I would not have it any other way, like Margaret Thatcher."

He said that work gave him "a buzz", adding: "As to the future we are already working on that."

Baggs, who was born in Plymouth but lived on the Isle of Man with his parents for most of his life, was the youngest ever Apprentice contestant when he appeared on the show in 2010 aged 21, eventually exiting in the semi-final. The series was won by Stella English.

A police spokeswoman said they were called to an address on Central Promenade in the town at around 9am "where the body of a young man had been discovered".

I get six or less. I doubt this is why he died. It was his birthday the day before.

I think anyone who describes themselves as "The Brand" is better off dead

'Apprentice star'? I don't think this is a great loss.

And a Thatcherite. Good riddance imo Bow

Actually...thinking about it, I sleep for 4 hours a day. But I also sleep for around

6-7 hours a night too. Nice

He wasn't just a 1 trick pony or a 10-trick pony but a whole field of ponies...

What a fecking prick.

Hi Quincy Wave

BTW it's worth checking the Ibiza Prom on bbc red button.

what we have here gentlemen is I'm afraid typical...he will be back

rebranded imo

feeding the pony was one of my fav end of the night school disco activities imo

It must have been the chang.