Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Out a French Gooner?

Help Out a French Gooner?

Afternoon all,

I’m a new member on this forum – grew up in France so started following the gunners with their influx of Gallic players in the 90s: Anelka, Vieira, Petit and the inimitable Gilles Grimandi.

I was wondering whether any of you could help me out? I’m a student here in London currently doing some research for my dissertation, and would love to hear specifically from British Arsenal supporters.

I’ve got a survey up and running on football, politics, and Europe, which takes about 5 minutes to complete. It’s completely anonymous and won’t be used for any commercial/media purposes etc. It’s purely for my own research. The link is below. Completely understand if you can’t be arsed but if you have a spare moment I would really appreciate it.

https://lse.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eDSjyMGjHv02aIR

Thanks all et allez les gunners!

TommyH

I will consider it should you be able to provide me an inside scoop on Benzema.

Should the scoop not be of sufficient calibre, I will not consider doing it.

They are my terms.

ONLY TWO GENDERS? f**k YOU, OPPRESSIVE FRENCH SWINE

Don't worry mon ami, I have done the survey. Quality is much better than quantity.

Mais bien sur, min ami.

Bonne chance.

Re: Mais bien sur, min ami.

Thank you for your quick response mon ami!

Re: I will consider it should you be able to provide me an inside scoop on Benzema.

Good luck with this project. You may have overlooked the fact that we are on here, almost to a man,

a bunch of complete c**ts.

LSE? Isn't that place just a front for ISIS and Al-Qaeda in the UK? Sherlock