Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The perfect pres-season. Team fired up and confident. No injuries. Everything looks good.

The perfect pres-season. Team fired up and confident. No injuries. Everything looks good.

Now watch Chelsea knock the wind firmly out of our sails.

It almost all went to **** yesterday. For 40 minutes Wolfsburg knocked it around quite nicely and

we failed to score any goals.

Nono The Charity Shield is a competition almost perfectly designed to create false hope.

Remember us arse-raping United in the 98-99 won? How did that turn out?

Or us stuffing City last year?

I predict we'll win narrowly against Chelsea, somebody will use the phrases 'putting down a marker' and 'declaration of intent' and we will then lose tamely at home to West Ham.

Every day I check the Arsenal website for the announcement of Benzema. Still I see nothing. It will

be a career defining mistake if Arsene fails to bring in a big-money galactico.

The man is an Morroccan bum-rapist and I want nothing to do with him.

What on earth are you gibbering about man?

What is a Benzena and why would we want one?

Not worried for one second. The team we had out there lacked our ball winner, first choice centre

halves... Alexis, Ox, Rambo

He's getting it confused with Eczema while looking at his prescription pad and the drugs manual

I'd send you a YouTube link but fear it might get you too excited.

We want one to win the league, basically.

Must say I have been largely oblivious to it.

Oblivious in the sense that I have not seen one second of it though of course I am aware we are the Emirates Cup champions again.

Few minor injuries I believe though none to be overly concerned about at this juncture.

And we have loads of money to spend. Which is nice.