Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: c**ting f**king people

More importantly, p, so did Mrs T. And both then proceeded to pull up the ladder by destroying them.

Anyway, I wasn't really sneering at Grammar schools - fine institutions that I wholeheartedly support - it was merely a quip to put Rich in his place.

Moriarty uses it magnificently in Sherlock.

Nod Liverpool Road. Dunno if it does clothes though. Holloway Road branch does.

Unbelievable, what a f**king idiot

you, not her

Oh f**k, i wish i had gone with that. Its much better Smile

That was uncalled for. I must say i preferred the old you, the raving drug-addled libertarian

Berni the staunch cameronite doesnt feel right.

You f**king sell out

Shrug One must ultimately settle for the best party one can get. I'm not 'staunch', though.

Now, this Corbyn business. Seriously, what the ferreting f**k are you people up to? I know one should never interrupt one's enemy when he's making a mistake, but even I sometimes want to grab these Corbynites by the shoulders and attempt to acquaint them with reality.

I cant even begin to describe my frustration with them.

Five more years

You must particularly enjoy their blithe dismissal of the views of the only man who's actually got

you into Government since Wilson. God knows I don't like the man, but if Blair knows one thing, it's what it takes to get the Labour Party elected.

its like a groundhog Kinnock and Foot days at the mo