Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: c**ting f**king people

Indeed. One can tell the stamp of a chap by how he deals with his lessers.

The arriviste, of course, insecurely feels the need to rant and rave in order to assert their superiority, little realising, of course, that by doing so, they lose any respect.

I'm just of the opinion that society works in a much more efficient manner if everyone is on the

same page.

This receptionist is the same one who promised cakes for all of the GPs only to produce Rice Crispy cakes made by her offspring. That should tell you all you need to know.

The thought of the day I leave this place and never have to see her again makes me salivate with excitement.

You don't understand how f**king irritating it is. I'd have been serverly irked no matter who it was

It just baffles me as to why anyone would walk on the right. I can almost guarantee that you walk on the left without even thinking about it. This is because your brain works in a logical manner.

So was Hitler

I completely sympathise with you on the cakes thought - Bitch

Yes. I'm sure you are. As I say, I'm sure you'd fit in well in Switzerland, where you could inform

on your neighbours if they dared flush the lavatory at night or mowed their lawns at the wrong time. I'm sure you probably wait to cross at traffic lights until the little green man appears as well.

He's more Dr Mengele than Dr Kildare, isn't he?

I rather like a Rice Crispie cake, tbh. Shrug

Bugger - I was hoping to pick one up in the morning

It will have to be Top Shop then - do they do suits?

In a weird way, its one of the first things he's posted that is quite endearing though

Me too but it sounds like she played fast and loose with her promises to me b