Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: c**ting f**king people

I have much time for 'doofus' as well, but does it not conjure images of a lovable silly billy?

A village idiot, a wally, if you will?

I'm not sure that's what we're dealing with here. There is stupidity, certainly, but is it entirely benign?

Cheers, b. Looking forward to going through all the no sleep stuff again

f**k off. It's Thomas Pink - Not Saville Row, I grant you. But not f**king Burton.

Anyway - my jacket is being taken (by the receptionist) to the dry cleaner.

I don't know what I'll do with the shirt. Nice little Turnbull & Asser number. I've got it in good mind to invoice her.

I have this marvellous image of Rich hugging the left hand side of every corridor and pavement ,

becoming indignantly apoplectic with conformist rage whenever someone dares to walk on the right.

It's the behaviour of a Swiss, tbh. And, as you know. that is not an insult I use lightly.

You're having your suit dry cleaned? Yikes

You can't dry clean a suit, for God's sake. You'll kill the lanolin.

It's polyester, isn't it?

I'm not being unreasonable, B. Were you not required to keep left at school?

These free spirits you speak of must lead their lives in a constant state of chaos. How do they cope in a busy tube station.

They're the arseholes that stop in front of you in the supermarket. The people the dordle along when you're trying to run for the train.

Sparks will certainly be flying; it would appear that he dresses entirely in nylon or some other

man-made fibres

Seriously, the rank vulgarity of the fellow.

Do you think his family may have been, you know, in trade?

What do you suggest, then? That I just throw it away?

No. I was not. It must be a grammar school thing.

I'm sure it's a good plan for those of you who are trained to follow rather than lead. Such people need hard and fast rules.

I wouldn't know, old chap.

My man looks after such matters.