Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Arsenal player who is going to surprise everyone in 2015/16 is...

The Arsenal player who is going to surprise everyone in 2015/16 is...

So it's probably fair to say that, to have a successful season, you need some standout performances from the squard's middle-lower order, much in the way that Monorail and Le Coq defied their critics to become integral players.

Who is your tip for breaking out of their accepted role as a bit part or second string player this year to propel us to the glory so many newspapers seem to think is ours for the taking?

Personally I think it's going to be a big year for Welbeck and Gabriel is looking like he'll push our first choice defenders for a place and, I dont know why, but I think we might see some proper performances by the boy Gnabry this season.

Lewandowski. 29 goals in his debut season.

Gnabry will go on loan. In answer to your question i think Gabriel will bench Per.

Roll eyes must it always be about the big, new, shiny toys, rich?

I should imagine he is another player Rich has never seen in action

btw, Ox is my choice, will still injury free and become a star from November onwards

I think Hector will continue his ascent and become the new Ralph Clound Nine

Walcott's going to smash it oot the park.

30 league goals for the Lego-haired Hamiltonalike.

Jesus, I'd totally forgotten about him

So much potential, I just want to see a little more maturity in his passing and we'll have a real player on our hands.

I dunno, he's a big lad. I'm sure he could manage theo and santi in eather hand

I hope Gnabry doesnt go on loan, though it might be good for him to get a more intensive run of games after such a long time out.

As for Welbeck, he won't have any preseason so he'll be at big disadvantage.

Does he have shin splints or something?