Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just watched the ISIS video of the fellas being blown up in a car and drowned in a cage.

I'm just going to leave this here for the police when they find your nonce hole

You're a deeply disturbed young man.

You don't like Malick either then Frown

What on earth are you on about? I enjoy war movies and know a bit of military history, so it follows

that I must be the sort of freak who likes snuff movies? What the f**k are you dribbling about?

If you have truly never sought out a video of any catastrophic event or murder then I salute your

consistency on the issue, though I won't be the only one suspicious about whether you are telling the truth.

Come on, dont act like you're some sort of caring humanitarian

I'm just quite interested to see where your boundaries lie

I can say with my hand on my heart that I have never sought out or deliberately watched footage of

a human being being killed on camera.

Catastrophic events - if big enough - one tends to see on the news anyway, but not in such a way that you can see the look on someone's face as they die, ffs.

My heart truly wrenches for these people, but as someone who doesn’t really take drugs, I like to

experience life’s full gamut of emotions.

I have respect for the individual and can empathise enough that I would never - ever - watch

something as intimate as another human being's death to pass the time.

Save it for your therapist.

You do have a therapist, I take it? Please tell me there is a mental health professional watching you.