Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just watched the ISIS video of the fellas being blown up in a car and drowned in a cage.

Just watched the ISIS video of the fellas being blown up in a car and drowned in a cage.

Actually think I may vomit. My own fault, obviously...

I know how you feel, I accidentally watched a Dapper Laughs video the other day

I'd be intrigued to see how my sensibilities were affected by one of these gruesome murders being

performed on someone I really dislike, and who genuinely deserves to experience a painful and humiliating death, like Tim Payton.

May I ask why you watched not one, but two videos of what you already knew to be atrocities?

In other words, what the f**k is wrong with you, man?

This seems a strange decision, to me. Did the victims not seem to you worthy of some

privacy in their agonies?

I would guess at morbid curiosity. I've watched a few and now opt against watching them.

However, I do understand why one may feel compelled to view it.

If you're watching the videos I'm not sure you can claim to have too many sensibilities

link me up, bruv

Compelled is the wrong word. Nobody is compelled to watch them. They watch them because they have so

utterly lost their moral compass that they are unable morally to link something that is happening on a computer screen to something horrific that happened to an actual human being just like them and with all the same hopes, dreams, loves and fears as them.

For them to engage in this act of totally prurient moral failure and lack of empathy and then to start telling us about how they f**king feel afterwards is an act so solipsistic as to be almost pathological.

Someone tells you there is a video of people drowning or being blown up and you actually seek it out?

I repeat the question: what the f**k is wrong with you?

I can't be arsed looking for it but I'm sure you posted earlier you weren't a cretin Judge

I think it's OK to attempt to actually engage with, or confront, one's moral compass.

That's what M was doing, I suspect.

Otherwise it's just talk, I reckon.