Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury's happening? Frown

I imagine she likes what he can do for her ticket prices.

Led in?

Good lord.

We didn't even have a tent with us. I recall paying our money and gratefully pegging it in and not stopping running until we got halfway down the hill towards the Pyramid Stage. The Wonderstuff were playing so we stopped and spent most of our money on the very first person we saw selling cider and drugs. Whole thing a blur from that moment on.

Never went back after 94.

no no tents feck that..just stay up on aceed in stumble aboot

f**ked off after about 24 hours or so as music was pretty ****e and found it too hippy n tedious compared to the raves around at time

I thought they were farmers?

Still. Rum lot, clearly.

castle moreton 92 pissed on it Smile

Largely the same approach now tbh.

I'm sure it's all very sanitised or whatever now compared to back then but still good fun.

I'm looking forward to mushrooms x Stephen Hawking on the kidz stage.

I think they are both blameless as long as it all occurred post-death.

Life goes on and all that and love can sometimes seed and blossom in extreme adversity.

Two lost souls, each devastated by the loss of their closest friend, perhaps finding comfort in the company of each other, humping wildly before year end.

Indeed.

I know there is a body of opinion that automatically equates sanitised = not as good but I would not 100% concur.

Yes it was great and wonderful being there at a certain time when certain types of music were exploding but on occasions when darkness fell it was not 100% pleasant.

The place being often over-run and the drug market controlled largely by thieving scousers or wrong ‘uns from Bristol did not always lend itself to the hippie utopia it was often seen as.

No. There are rules, I'm afraid, sw. And not piling into your dead mate's missus is among them.

Apart from anything else, it's the look of the thing. It rather suggests he was waiting for the chance to pounce all these years and then opportunistically used the chap's demise to make his move.

It's also just rather icky.

It's summer in England, that means it's going to piss down for months