Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury's happening? Frown

I knew a bunch of ex-squaddies who did security one year.

They spent 4 days battering hippies, stealing their drugs and then selling them back

They offered to do the following year for free, it was so much fun.

Get a staff parking badge, wait for the patrol to pass, bang out the telescopic and you're over.

(Reality is lying under a car with a ladder for two hours trying not to get too pissed in the process/going on to break your ankle).

But yes it's nice it still happens.

Thank f**k I got a ticket.

umm poor ol jake said he was paying Frown

thanks for tips but id not go back now..but have fun young man and fill your boots on clunge n drugs

He's still complicit, snin. Frown

I swear Eavis likes the fence jumpers? Some hippy **** about the spirit of the festival no?

I think you'll find young Emily is of a rather less starry-eyed and more hard-nosed persuasion on

such matters. But then she has the advantage of never having been a hippy.

I thought those days were well and truly over.

I simply paid the man on the gate and offered him a fair and agreeable sum of money.

In 1989 we gave him 15 pounds sterling to cover 3 of us as we had "came over from Ireland and it was all we had". We had in fact come from London Victoria coach station and of course had more, for about an hour.

im not over keen on Eavis if ive got to be honest and once had an argument with his daughter whilst

out in henley many moons ago...she grated my grits im afraid..thoguh she was very drunk but still..so ill stay out of this one

Basically, the repercussions of my sister and her dead husband's best man carrying on a

relationship are being felt. Inevitable, really.