Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done Her Majesty. Putting the cheapskate hun in their place.

Well not wanting to channel Jorge but I am not really sure what they are there for.

Not sure I would bow to her all the same, not sure I would bow to any person in fact just to clarify that it is nothing personal to her or any specific anti-royalty stance.

I would simply treat her with good manners and respect as I would hope to any person, especially an old.

So one should bow to a superior?

My boss would think this most odd and may perhaps call me a c**t.

All nations have a head of state. I believe you have some sort of president?

We just continue to do things the proper way, with a head of state anointed by God to rule over us

If you failed to bow to her you would, of course, be displaying incredible rudeness and insensitivity. That is your privilege as a foreigner. If jorge did something similar, he would of course be executed for treason.

And you'd be fine by HMQ.

We do, but then I wouldn't bow to him either.

Have you f**king seen the chap???

In fact, when last year I was privileged to meet a Zambian tribal chief, it cost me not a moment's

thought to bow to this wise, elderly gentleman who holds such an elevated position in his community, purely out of respect to local custom and mores.

I most certainly have not.

Unless he's the midget looking fellow?

I don't meet many Zambian Tribal Chiefs.

I suspect the 50/50 chance that the rest of the tribe may have chopped your head off was a factor in your bowing.

That's the lad, an odd midget looking wee f**ker and that's for sure.

This is him when he went to Slane to see Bob Dylan.

Open toe sandals at an outdoor 'rock' event.

And people demand a republic. How can you have that representing your country?

The hair on him.