Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: This silly sod who was filmed taking coke on the tube - everyone seems to be missing the real story

Thanks Jaqen

If a man can't indulge without sneaks filming him and doing the cyber equivalent of telling teacher,

what in God's name is the world coming to, r?

Oh, certainly he may do all that, of course. He just mustn't grumble about the result.

To my knowledge, he hasn't. I am grumbling on his behalf about the sort of awful people who go

around filming a chap when he's a bit worse for wear and then start getting on their high horses about it.

I'd have them shot, tbh.

That's the idea. Let's hope the chap in question has a few cheeky quips saved for the police too.

Perhaps even a gif illustrating the funny side of the thing to his distraught family?

You'd expect it of Americans and other such unelvolved types.

What with their 'honour' code, getting the idea of honour completely arse about face, and so on.

Repulsive creatures.

Yes, we all are really. I'm saying we shouldn't.

After all, getting away with it is really only worthy, honest fun if you, you know, actually get away with it.

I'm beginning to wonder about you; were you really ever a proper schoolboy?

And the fellow did ask if any of the passenger sitting opposite were coppers...

If they were - maybe there would've been another outcome.

In my days of working in the city - fellows had the good grace to snort Colombian snow off the marble sinks (the ones with the gold taps) in the executive toilets....

How the state of things has become when this fellow is snorting on public bloody transport. The tube for Gawdsake. For that alone this chap should be hung drawn and quartered.

Michael Milken is turning in his grave.

Better than that, this one's especially for you

The game has to be fair, though, surely? When trying to get away with something, it's one thing to

factor in one's employers/family/the law in terms of the forces arrayed against one, but when you also have to consider whether random members of the public are going to grass you up, the thing is becoming unacceptable.

All I know is that I am deeply, deeply glad to have made most of my mistakes (or at least the most public ones) in the era before cameraphones.