Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: This silly sod who was filmed taking coke on the tube - everyone seems to be missing the real story

I am perfectly aware that the ingestion of Class A controlled substances is illegal.

You, on the other hand, are taking a pursed-lipped moral position because the concept of a chap having fun makes you shake with rage.

Thumb Up Noted in my little black book, ta sc. Nice to not have to PM The 2020 and go straight to

source imo.

Nod We all buy our stuff from pokster.

so you dont drink tea, coffee , alcohol ? take paracetomol ? neurofen ? did your wife have kids with

out any painkillers as you dont agree ?

People are too keen to get 'offended' by anything they can. Case in point here.

So your only justification for complaining about it is that it's illegal?

Fair enough, I suppose. As long as you realist that, by doing so, you effectively concede that he was doing no harm, of course. And, were you of a mind, you might ask yourself why something that does no harm should consitute a criminal offence, of course... but no matter.

Not wishing to be rude, but isn't "dawn's rosy fingers" right out of Rich's little book of

sub-literary cliches?

Have we used up our permitted daily allocation of the word 'trite' yet or may I use it here?

Homer

It's from the Iliad, I think.

A man must accept the consequences of his actions, B.

Preferably *without* whining.

If the fallout is to be as grim as all that, one can only hope that it was worth it and the chap enjoyed himself.