Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This silly sod who was filmed taking coke on the tube - everyone seems to be missing the real story

Oh, come on, we've all met people like that. They're harmless.

I remember once cutting out a couple of lines of sherbert (actual sherbert) for such a person at University who claimed he was quite the drug connoisseur. We then watched him hoovering them up, claiming it was the best '****' he'd ever had and - brilliantly - then going on to claim he felt 'like Jesus Christ'.

It was a bit cruel, but we never told him, so that was OK.

Perhaps I am out of touch, the taker is a complete tool, if he wants to take drugs then do it

somewhere private..... he is likely to get sacked imo as most city contracts have drug clauses in them

So you'd be happy to bow if introduced to Her Majesty the Queen.

Fair enough, as long as you're consistent.

Utterly inappropriate place. The bloke's a c**t. You have to ask if having a couple of toddlers sat

in the vacinity and in full view would have curbed his behaviour.

We'll never know.

Tasty bit of Aptamil imo

Yes. If everyone else had taken him up on his offer, it would have been a much nicer story of

convivial drug use on public transport.

I'd have been straight in there, tbh - purely on the grounds that he'd clearly had enough and I was doing him a favour by relieving him of his stash, you understand?

No, but I'd offer her the chance to spark it up if I was round her gaff

Old School

Of course he's a tool, but if you sacked every tool in the City it would be a f**king empty place.

The punishment he's receiving here doesn't fit the crime.

He even offers the cameraman some doesnt he? What a spiteful little c**t

One pf the main rules in life is you dont turn down a free line. Apart frok anything else it is f**king rude.

He's a c**t because we don't know how he'd have reacted in a different situation?

Your grasp of logic would make a f**king fascinating scientific study.