Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This silly sod who was filmed taking coke on the tube - everyone seems to be missing the real story

This silly sod who was filmed taking coke on the tube - everyone seems to be missing the real story

Which is that the real villain of the piece is not the bloke being filmed, but the horrible, vicious, vindictive and just nasty c**t who not only filmed it, but then went out of their way to publicise it, probably getting this poor f**ker sacked, forcing the police to get involved (meaning he'll get a caution at best) publicly shaming him and for what? Taking a drug millions take every day in a slightly inappropriate place. For f**k's sake, what is wrong with people today that they think that the possession of a phone with a video feature makes them judge and jury with the power to utterly f**k people's lives for their own amusement and self-aggrandisement? It's f**king disgusting.

This was an entirely harmless incident that would have been laughed off by a dozen or so people a few years ago. Nobody would have got hurt and the bloke in question would probably just have woken up and felt a bit sheepish. Now he's in the papers, he's probably lost his job, the police want a word and for what? Because some nasty, lowlife f**ker thought it would be a laugh to f**k up his life for him.

People really are c**ts.

serves the **** right for taking it where he did imo

"a slightly inappropriate place" is perhaps a bit of an understatement

But I would be inclined to agree with you on the rest of it.

At least I wouldve been until I wathed the video and saw he was doing all manner of egregious, hollywood style, "I'm taking cocaine, me" noises.

Deserves everything he gets imo.

In london you are never more than ten yards away from a complete c**t

Agreed. Mind you, he was overreacting a bit.

What the f**k was in his stash?

Being a bit of a knob when you've ingested too much of any substance shouldn't be a reason to have

your life royally f**ked up. Think of all the things you've done that if filmed and put on the internet would have not only looked ****, but would have had the potential to f**k up your professional and personal life.

Nobody who's done nobody any harm deserves that.

No it doesn't. Explain how he did anyone any harm. Your attitude is just plain vindictiveness.

You see what you've done there, do you?

You're just as judgemental as the cock with the phone.

It's not plain vindictiveness imo.

It's narrow-minded, bitter vindictiveness.

I'm not being judgmental about the drugs, just the ****tishness

Call me old school if you will but I do believe ones ingestion should involve a small amount of etiquette.