Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When is this goalie chappie getting his medical czech-up then?

Also, Fritzl's building work was of a very high quality. Put Fred West's crappy patio to shame.

cech mustve been piiissed to have courtois shift in there. just a placeholder to them, they slot him

Out as needed. Damn nerfherders.

Well try not to overdo things. You don't wish to strain your tayters.

Yes, some of them are a trifle fragile, and most have some awfully peculiar handling characteristics, but they're terrific fun.

I had one say to me that Cech would 'destroy his legacy' by going to Arsenal. hehe

He used those actual words. I don't mind telling you that my jaw dropped open and I goggled at the fellow. Then I laughed in his face.

I did actually get hit in the box yesterday. Fortunately only by a slow bowler, but it was still

a rather sobering moment as the sick pain crept up into my lower abdomen.

I styled it out, of course. I refused to acknowledge that I was in any discomfort.

Good Lord. Without wishing to be indelicate, do you not feel that your box area has taken

enough of a bettring for one lifetime?

Yes. It was the first time I have suffered this issue since losing lefty and I must admit to a

momentary fear of being eunuchised. I didn't dare look last night in case it had swollen up, at which point I'd have probably cried and wet myself.

I think it was Bremner who, being tended by the physio after a boot to the balls, told him,

'Sod sponging them, count them!'

You could employ this line simply for the pleasure of the chap's face when he did

He sponged his brussells?!?

Nod These were the days before they invented homo-eroticism, j

Better, simpler times when no-one thought the worse of a chap for lovingly rubbing another man's naked form for just a little bit too long.