Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is this goalie chappie getting his medical czech-up then?

When is this goalie chappie getting his medical czech-up then?

Good Olomouc with this project imo

I suspect it will all fall down and Arsene will end up looking like a right Rumburk.

My source tells me that Arsene has returned from holiday and found out that Ivan was trying

to sign this turncoat. He was, to put it mildly, shocked and disgusted, and blew his stack. Not often one sees Arsene allow his anger to be seen, says my man, but on this occasion it was more than obvious. Anyway, he immediately cancelled the whole deal.

How do you transition a cat from outdoor to indoor? We're soon to be moving to an

apartment on the first floor so we'll have to keep her in. I'm going to build a cage for her on the balcony with some platforms so she can still be out and have a look around.

Have you ever done this? She was an indoor cat for the first 3 years of her life, outdoor for the last 2 years*.

*She's not one of those go away for 12 hours outdoor types, more like a couple of hours here and there. Never goes too far from the back door.

I've done this twice, once was a doddle and the other a nightmare

We ended up leaning a plank with some carpet tacked to it down from a bay window balcony down to the garden wall below.

Obviously the landlord, who was very clear we shouldnt have pets, came round and busted us.

Hmm, no, I've never done this tbh. It sounds as if, having started life as an indoor cat,

she never learnt to have a big territory which she has to patrol like outdoor cats tend to do, so you may be lucky in this respect. She might just be unbovvered.

She might do some howling to start with, of course, but cats are amazingly adaptable. She'll get used to it.

I would be very distressed if this doesn't happen. Purely because the idea of it seems to be

genuinely quite upsetting to Chelsea fans. And one must take one's pleasures where one can, mustn't one?

I really do have a problem with the word 'transition' being used as a verb.

I'm not normally one of these eejits who complains about nouns turning into verbs, but this one really grits my ****.

Try 'move' or 'change' instead imo.

His hands drip with the blood of 7,000,000 kulaks.

The ghost of every Berliner shot scaling the wall wails to you for justice, b.

Re: How do you transition a cat from outdoor to indoor? We're soon to be moving to an