Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right hotels, places, info..going to fly to jakarta in mid dec and also visit singapore

Right hotels, places, info..going to fly to jakarta in mid dec and also visit singapore

..going to fly out mid dec to jakrta , bit of travelling and islands and surf then over to ferries maybe to singapore then fly back into indo etc...

information please will fly back about 10th jan..so just over 3 weeks i think

thanks

Jakarta?

No, we went by aeroplane.

And so forth.

I'm in Singapore for a week in October. I shall report back.

...the unstoppable sex machine

good man thanks you..of course there is raffles..but i think ive heard saying its piss poor

compared to his haubnts..plus peter? or others seem to have some working knowledge.. im all ears

Whatever you do, go nowhere near Indonesia.

It's full of Muslims and the food is double****.

If you're tempted to go near Bali, consider that it's the Australians' Magaluf. Actually there are Australians all over Indonesia.

If you insist on going, take your own drugs because they're hard to find once you're in.

Singapore's nice for a couple of days. Stay at Raffles and eat at hawker stalls, obviously.

good ol Tuffers

thanks you and yup reason for indo is singapore not enough for that long trip the parts

of indo near singapore seem quite nice ? plus i like indo food ? also philipines does not seem tooooo far .. for a cheap flight as beaches so quiet ? think will fly into jakarta then play by ears

i will ask on some surf sites too i think as they know quiet places too

I was once given a dish of fried eggs on bananas with tomato sauce in Indonesia.

That was the single best thing I ate.

You're far better off in Malaysia.

Is encouraging him to smuggle drugs into Indonesia really a good plan, old chap? Really?