Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: WHY THE f**k IS IT A STICKIE???

WHY THE f**k IS IT A STICKIE???

It's because of the the Frankensteinian Communist computer God. I stand alone against your mad,

conspiratorial Gangster Computer-god Communism with wall-to-wall deadly Gangster protection –- life-long sworn conspirators murder incorporated organized crime –- the Police and judges –- the deadly sneak parroting puppet Gangsters, using all the Gangster deadly Frankenstein controls. These hangmen-rope sneak deadly Gangsters –- the judges and the Police –- trick, trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them terrorized in Gangster Frankenstein ear-phone radio slavery for the Communist Gangster government, and con-artist parroting puppet Gangster playboy scum on top -– the secret work of Police, in order to maintain a Communist closed society.

The same Worldwide mad deadly Communist Gangster Computer- god that controls *you,* as a Gangster terrorized Gangster Frankenstein ear-phone radio slave parroting puppet *you* are a terrorized member of the Master Race Worldwide 4 billion eye-sight television camera guinea pig Communist Computer- god Master Race you’re living, thinking, mad, deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer-god secret over-all plan Worldwide living-death Frankenstein slavery to explore and control the entire universe with the endless stairway to the stars.

Namely, the man-made inside-out planets, with nucleonic- powered speeds much faster than the speed of light. Look up and see the Gangster Computer-god concocted new fake starry sky –- the Worldwide completely controlled deadly *d dd ddd d* planet atmosphere through the new world-round translucent exotic gaseous envelope, which the Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer-god manipulates through countless exactly positioned satellites –- the new fake, phony stars in the synthetic sky.

Worldwide, systematic instant plastic surgery *ZZZZZZZZZ* murder –- fake ageing so old people are dead or useless by age 70 –- done at night to use as Frankenstein slave –- parroting puppet Gangster slave.

Now even *you* *know* I am a *menace* to your Worldwide, mad, deadly Communist Gangster Computer-god. Therefore, I must go to extermination before *I* am exterminated by this Gangster, Computer-god concocted and controlled worst mongrel organized crime murder incorporated Gangster Communist government. I hand *you* the secrets to save the entire human race, and the entire *universe.*

That's even too long for Stewart Lee

Next time you should consider using about a third of the words, then obsessing on one tiny part of it and repeat that bit over and over again.