Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuel,check.Radio,check.Four legged interloper,check

Fuel,check.Radio,check.Four legged interloper,check

What the f**k is wrong with that woman? Sitting there like a brain dead mong.

Trying to help the poor animal might have been a good idea. Stupid bitch. I hope she suffers some minor misfortune which inconveniences her quite considerably.

What about the pilot? He shows absolutely no surprise. Surely they both knew before taking off?

Why haven't these c**ts been arrested?

Yes, I thought he seemed remarkably sanguine about it.

I didn't work out which country they were in. In the UK he'd definitely be facing a stiff interview reminding of his responsibility to perform a thorough pre-flight check of the aircraft.

Yes, but you cant expect Sir C to attach any blame to the pilot

Re: Fuel,check.Radio,check.

Cats really are a different animal from all others

I think Douglas Adams was wrong about the dolphins.It's obviously cats that know what it's all about

They knows stuff and no mistake Nod

Had to take the cat away with us over the weekend. She made that crying noise thing they do

for the whole of the journey

Poor kitty Frown

They get very distressed when removed from their security, the poor little darlings.

Mind you, it does depend on how you bring them up. Many years ago I had a cat who I taught to walk on a lead when she was a kitten. She used to come everywhere with me. She especially liked to go in my aeroplane. It was tricky smuggling her into hotels sometimes.