Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's all this about the Angriest Arsenal Fan In The World and a suicide bid?

What's all this about the Angriest Arsenal Fan In The World and a suicide bid?

Did someone tell him we won the cup?

Suicide jokes

He should sign up on Awimb.

He may be already.

Let’s face it, the chap is a bit of an odd one, various internet based appearances would suggest an absolute obsession with the football club.

His normal non match-day, and very much the close season, probably involves a visit to every known or perhaps established Arsenal based website in the forlorn hope of seeing an ITK based link to certain players. If he is going to argue with himself on camera then the opportunities afforded to him by an internet message board are just too much to deny.

f**k only knows what he thinks of the weirdos that inhabit AWIMB.

I liked his plaintive "I'm in a bad place right now" lament

Bizarre how the vernacular of celebrity has permeated all the way down to the most banal and worthless segment of humanity.

I think he meant Tooting

I know nothing more than what is posted below.

Perhaps he had a moment of clarity and realised he was living in his head. A bad place in anyone's book, I'd have said.

The weird thing is, I always thought that, by definition, thick people didn't really get depressed,

I thought they're too busy stumbling gormlessly through life, occasionally stopping to point at an aeroplane or shout abuse at Arsene Wenger.

I'm not sure about this. For many years I assumed that the stupid experienced

emotions in a similar manner to educated people, but then I noticed the complete lack of empathy amongst football supporters.

We'd need an expert to help us out here, I think.

Maybe if Claude does carry out his threat, we could ask his family

to donate his brain to medical science so we can learn more about the neurology of thick c**ts?