Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Good morning Awimb. How was your weekend?

I was thinking of going tomorrow night.

There was indeed a hastily arranged plan on Saturday evening with one of the neighbours to attend, though not set in stone. Thing is the way I feel today the concept of traipsing the whole way back into town tomorrow night is hellish.

I am officially old. I might just watch them next weekend on the BBC.

The American was a female just to make it harder so to speak

and really a Brazilian who grew up in Berlin and then America. Just to make it a tad more complicated. The German spoke very little English

Ringo's lad on the bongo bongos

Did you get to explaining duckworth-lewis? hehe What a pile of ****e that is btw. Get rid.

Ringo's lad on the bongo bongos

hehe Clap Frown
    and gone very bad, very fast.

Sounds like one of those situations that in life that lends weight to my theory that we should all walk around permanently with ejector seats to extricate ourselves when it all starts going a bit eggy.

Thankfully not. Good argument for saying the Duckworth Lewis system

was spot on though since we won in the with six balls to spare. Looked a lot but even with all the wickets it was fairly steady chase. It relies on analysing past results so can look a bit out of date given the massive amount of high scores this year - needs updating rather than f**king out the window surely

I suppose the way they reduce the overs is just as big a problem in some cases. They could've

played to a finish in both the games that had rain interruptions.

Do you never tire of all the haterzing? Frown

Besides, these days a cricket match can be about the same length as a cup final.

Still watching the F1, A? McLaren Indifferent

I think Jenson and Fernando should f**k off during the summer break and not come back for the second part of the season.

• Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast