Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones finale

Game of Thrones finale

Stannis and his boys exited stage with a bit of a whimper didn't they?

Almost felt sorry for Cersei and once again, couldn't give a flying f**k about the Daenerys storyline.

At the way characters are being killed off there'll be no one left by season 7.

The body double for Leana Headey was pretty awesome.

Re: Game of Thrones finale

I thought it was ****. Felt completely rushed, and lots of weird **** in it that didn't make sense. Obviously annoyed Lord Commander Jon Snow died but also annoyed with Stannis going, and it felt like Myrcella was killed just for shock value and to make the Dorne abomination seem like it had a purpose.

Nod Dorne was hopelessly **** this season, which by extension made Bronn a bit of a bore.

I take major umbrage to how extensive the Cersei segment was tonight, even if she does sport a great rack.

At least the mountain returns

But there are few characters left that I give a **** about anymore. Unless Melisandre can revive Jon and something takes off from that, or in the unlikely event that Stannis is actually spared, I'm all about Team White Walker imo

There's going to be even more Dorne next season, and probably lots of Bran, and lots of boring

Dany. I've read they're casting Euron Greyjoy so he's probably taking over Stannis' screen time.

Also.......

Where the f**k was Ghost?! I wanted to smash my TV when he said Olly instead of Ghost.

But on the bright side there's the

Tyrion and Varis dream ticket. And Arya killing people with extreme malice, if she gets her eyes back. We might even get The Hound back.

2 year wait for the next season.

Next year is a hiatus for the show.
    Ah well - good thing it's Euro 2016 finals...

Looking forward to season 3 of Ray Donovan and the Walking Dead spin-off "Fear the Walking Dead" - sometime in July.

Re: But on the bright side there's the

Yes. Tyrian and Varys was the brief moment of enjoyment I had tonight. I'm hoping Mel brings back Jon, although they've come out and said he's dead dead. I suppose they won't say otherwise really. Given that they removed her from the wall unlike the books they seemed in a bit of a rush to get her back there for the stabby moment.

I don't think GRRM will kill him off for good in the books though whatever happens.

That's not right. They will go their own way now (they have already anyway).