Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: i have to say I dont give a **** about Blatter or Fifa

i have to say I dont give a **** about Blatter or Fifa

Who cares? They hardly affect the domestic game - the world cup is like a month long xfactor - that I'm unlikely to ever go to - so I watch it on telly like the light entertainment it is. As you know I regard the champs league as a lottery, imagine what the world cup is - I just feel sorry for the exploited workers.

"I just feel sorry for the exploited workers". So you do care.

Re: "I just feel sorry for the exploited workers". So you do care.

Just for the poor sods that risk their lives building stadiums that will end up with tumbleweed going through them

The exploitation wouldn't be any less objectionable if the stadiums etc. were still in use post-WC

Re: The exploitation wouldn't be any less objectionable if the stadiums etc. were still in use post-WC

No it wouldn't

So you do care about the acts/crimes being perpetrated by Blatter/FIFA Smile

Re: So you do care about the acts/crimes being perpetrated by Blatter/FIFA Smile

You could argue with yourself in a lift.

I got stuck in one earlier today. I almost went mad. This is probably the residual effect

You farkin will when he tells the ref for tomorrow's match to favour Villa...

Blatter you khaaaaaannnnntttt....

I think you're overthinking this. hate him/them because they didn't give you an envelope with 40k.

I know I do.