Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, Pole Poll. Quit your Medellin!

OK, Pole Poll. Quit your Medellin!

Which keeper would you play tomorrow?

I fail to understand this sentimental nonsense of playing a lesser player in the biggest game of the

season. Surely if Wenger believes that Ospina is the better keeper (which he clearly does givene that he's played him consistently in the league), there is no reason other than gay sentiment to do so in the Cup Final?

Does send a weird message. On the one hand you can play

every game in 2x competitions we'll almost certainly not win or play 10 or so cup games and have a decent chance of getting a medal

I dont think it's about sentiment, it's about Wojchiech being the cup keeper

The idea of having a cup keeper is a pretty sensible one, keeping both keeper's eyes in throughout the season. It only gets messy at this stage.

The Cup Keeper sounds like something out of the f**king Hobbit, j.

You play the best players you have available in all given positions. This is particularly vital in a position as crucial as goalkeeper.

Maybe one day you will manage Arsenal for a thousand games my friend Driving

Anyway, here's bad dad Szczesny punching piano playing maestro Roberto Mancini.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf1Ye_Vbsr8

He missed him by a f**king mile. hehe Cheating eyetie f**ker.

btw, even Owen Jones thinks you're wrong about the Carswell affair.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/29/attack- douglas-carswell-ukip-austerity

hehe I really dont give a monkey's what OJ thinks

I bought my Grandad his book recently and he wrote him a stern six page letter about where he went wrong.

wd miwow grandad

Frown You still have a grandad? My last grandparent turned up their toes in 96. Frown

Why would you buy someone you love an Owen Jones book, j?

He's only 80 odd, that said he's an anomaly in the Jorge clan

We generally fall off the perch a great deal earlier, Irish see.

He's a proper old lefty, stood for the CPGB in Stokey in the sixties. He loves a bit of the old dialectical materialism.