Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I think if I died in an accident, the last person I'd want to donate my face to would be someone

I think if I died in an accident, the last person I'd want to donate my face to would be someone

stupid enough to have accidentally blown their own one off.

This, for me, is the major problem with organ donation and why I won't do it. Being dead, you have no right of veto over gets your bits. And my misanthropy is such that there's only probably a few dozen or so people in the world I'd even consider helping out like that.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/may/29/woman-comes-f ace-to-face-with-her-dead-brothers-transplanted-face

Saw that earlier. The video of the sister stroking his face is weird isn't it?

I'm surprised he could control himself on receiving female touch, the freak.

Yeah, but if your face went to someone undeserving, the joke would be on them,

as they would end up looking like a massive bell end.

Just imagine donating your cock to a Theon Greyjoy in the world. Their happy little face Smile

Hey, they did perform the world's first penile transplant earlier this year so it could become a fixture in the future

I wouldnt f**k her with yo........oh

Eww. No man wants to handle a stranger's cock, fk.

No. Wait. That's not strictly true, I suppose.

Well no. To look like a massive bellend, my head would have to be bald, shiny and bulbous.

Remind you of anyone?