Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maternity leave being changed here so that I have to take 90 days instead of

Nod Better a massively destabilising war in the Middle East than nappy-changing any day of the

week imo. f**k the rise of ISIS, if I have to watch Teletubbies for one more minute, I'm going to start beheading people.

Good way to dispel the suspicion Sweden might be too dull for you, mate

I fell asleep a couple of sentences in

Seriously, it's the biggest load of c**t. That's not even the end of it btw, you can also take out

days together but they count as double, so if you take 20 days together it takes off 40 from each of your individual allowances. Bunch of c**ts.

Lots of other ****e too. I'm already sick of it tbh.

Could be worse, you could have a fortnight like PSRB

Look mate, you've seen those pictures, haven't you? No amount of time off or money saved on daycare

is worth ending up looking like one of those poor, tragic, dickless f**kers. Before you know what's happened you'll have bitch tits, a straggly beard and be wearing an ensemble of t-shirt covered in milky sick stains, trousers with an elasticated waist and lots of pockets full of baby wipes, etc, socks and sandals.

You will basically be f**ked as a man, in other words. Is that what you want?

Or the juxtaposition of long and round balloons to remind him of what he used to have

Nod Then feeding their innards to the hounds. And posting the videos on Youtube.

And that's two weeks more than anyone needs imo.

f**kssake, I just took holiday. It's not like you're going to be taking an actual holiday in the first year of having a kid anyway, so you might as well.

I actually thought the fact the balloons had nipples was quite telling.

He actually looks like a man thinking that developing a scag habit might be a convenient way out of

this living nightmare.