Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Maternity leave being changed here so that I have to take 90 days instead of

I'dve loved more time with the kid, personally. Then again I'm one of those crazy loving parents

I guess I'm just browbeaten into doing more than my fair share of childcare, which is obviously a massive purgatory like nightmare. Much better to be sat in an office having the time of my life.

Doesn't do to give children the idea they're deserving of too much attention. This is why there's so

many shellshocked solipsistic narcissists about these days imo. They've all been brought up to think they're precious little snowflakes to whom only good things should be allowed to happen. They're all soft at the core. None of the self-reliant steel that parental distance puts in the soul, see?

Much better to pack them off to public school and a life of buggery

That's the problem with the country today, not enough emotional illiterates with abandonment issues.

Yes. I blame the Americans. Emotionally incontinent people who have grown up with the absurd notion

that they have some right to expect happiness. And, when they finally realise that this is nonsense, they end up going to shrinks and whining about it.

There's a lot to be said for just shutting up, gritting your teeth, having a stiff drink and getting on with things. The realisation that blaming your parents for things doesn't help and that nobody cares or wants to hear about your tedious problems is a significant moment of growing up.

Nod I bolted 2 weeks holiday on top and had the 4 hottest weeks of the year off, lovely Sm
				</h2>

<div class=

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234