Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nono لا تقم بإزالة: لم يفت الأ

He was a London MP, remember. And he'll always get the mad muslim vote.

Without meaning to do my adopted hometown down, I hink Brafford West wins on the mental muslamics

In short, he'd have a better job splitting a greggs pasty than he would the Labour vote. It's like saying UKIP would split the tory won. Not very realistic in affluent, cosmopolitan London.

Yeah, but him, that silly tart from the New Era estate, the Greens - they all add up to lost votes

for Labour. Meanwhile, UKIP will barely get a sniff in London, while a left-wing Tory would take Labour votes as well. Divide and conquer, innit.

Heh, I like this idea that there are still left wing people in London

I thought they'd all been ethnically cleansed out long ago, the place is just won big kensington & chelsea now.

Central London is about the only place left in the country that consistently returns Labour MPs

In one sense, it could justifiably claim to be the most left-wing part of the country

Thanks largely to Peabody Estates and other affronts to all decent, right thinking people

I'm sure they'll be legislated away soon though, along with everyone else's basic fundamental rights.

True. Scum clearance is an urgent necessity in London. All these people making the place look untidy

and taking up valuable real estate that could be bought by people who actually have jobs in London.

Somers Town is still massively left wing

The Tories don't even bother canvassing half of the area by all accounts.