Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I go and buy a yellow 70s Arsenal shirt for Wembley?

Should I go and buy a yellow 70s Arsenal shirt for Wembley?

I bought a classic red-and-white one to wear at last years final and it's not been worn since. It's one of the better aspects of the Wembley experience to see both sides of the ground in their club colours imo so it would seem churlish not to contribute. Fifty odd quid or whatever down the drain though, tbh.

You could just buy a yellow t-shirt and attach a discreet pin badge.

40 pounds saved and multi-functional in respect of future non formal social events.

Though clearly in your case it is not black.

I was tempted by one during a trip to the Armoury before last Sunday's match

Jesus, that place is unpleasant. Gunnersaurus was in there and tried to high five me. It was disgusting

Really? THE Gunnersaurus?

I've always wanted to meet him, but I've been too shy.

i bought the red and white one last year on final day haven't worn it since

Was thinking wearing it on Saturday a lucky shirt so to speak. Anyway I aslo have a Charlie George 71 final style. Anyway they often have them in sports direct for less than 20 quid. Have a look but it's been a while since I saw them.

If I met him, I would happily kick him in where I imagine his crotch to be

The big green c**t.

Oh he's very approacheable. Next time you're at the Emirates, why don't you run down to the front of

the stand and try to catch his attention. If you look like enough of a slack-jawed cretin, the cameras might even pick you out and stick you on the jumbotron screens.

I was often tempted when I sat in the lower tier.

It's a bit more difficult now my seats are in the upper tier. Well, that and the fact that I haven't made it to a game in 3 years

No 'berto. T'would be the act of a cvnt

Three years, you lucky *******. I'd kill to never go to a game again.

Still, the close season provides some respite. And the bloke behind me might have died from a particularly aggressive form of cancer by August