Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frown What on earth has happened to this man?

I imagine you were more a fan of Styles' stylings, eschewing the obvious, popular Todd

I always liked the cookie cutter american head cheerleader girl in that film though, she looked well filthy.

I remember when she took her top off, j. Clound Nine

Mind you, it was a bit awkward, since I was with my dad.

Me neither.

I kind of tried to get into them when I was at that relevant druggy phase of my life but they were always musically the antithesis of what I wanted.

I just scratched them off as something Americans like that we don't, like a musical Budweiser.

I've no idea why that message didn't make it. I was merely asking if your father offered you some

popcorn, only for you to discover his erect ***** popping through the kernels.

No. No he didn't. Besides, if he was into that sort of thing, why would he bother employing such

subterfuge? Surely he'd just wait until we got home and then abuse me? I'm not sure that *****philes employ this level of whimsical legerdemain on their victims, m. You may have a rather rosy view of their activities.

Oh, I don't believe your father to be a *****phile. I merely wondered whether the awkwardnes you

felt was due to your father becoming aroused by the sight of the bare boobies on the screen and deciding he may as well have some fun with it in a way that wouldn't lead to you both getting thrown out of the cinema.

No. The awkwardness was that I was aroused in that sort of pre-teen way.

The idea that my father might be aroused as well would never have occurred to me. Besides, the man would have been my age now at the time and had seen his fair share of bare ladies. I doubt the fleeting glimpse of nubile American teen flesh would have been sufficient to set him off in the way it did me.