Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Sevilla and a' that but winning the Europa League four times (so I gather?) doesn't

Well done Sevilla and a' that but winning the Europa League four times (so I gather?) doesn't

actually seem to be getting them anywhere, does it. I mean to say, those who think it ought to be a gateway-trophy for Champions League success seem to be rather wide of the mark.

there was some 'meaningful' football on tonight? Yikes

There are those who might say the same about us qualifying for the CL every year for 18 years and

never winning it imo

No but it is a gateway trophy to the Champions League

Who said Arsene was wrong when he described fourth place as a trophy itself, eh?

Pleased for Ever Banega too, now that lad had all the makings of a proper midfielder. Nice to see he didnt entirely squander his talents.

On ITV4.......how that once great European trophy has declined..... Old

I'm surprised Keith Lemon wasnt presenting it

Oh no - that was Gordon Strachan...

In some gawdaawful sky blue shirt....

I know it's most definitely not a fashionable standpoint but I love Gordon Strachan

He has a genuine love of the game, talks about it well and is very, very funny given half the chance.

"Gordon, can we have a quick word?"

"Aye, velocity"

Same difference, really, although arguably, FC Sevilla would've been better off

f**king their four Europa League wins out of the window and building themselves a new ground instead.

We are now, at least, established as a CL club, whereas they are not.