Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooking just for yourself is a pain in the arse, isn't it? Who can be bothered?

I am not disputing the generosity of your suggestion.

Simply that I like to stick to the topic.

Ftr I nearly had a kebab for lunch just now but instead went for Nasi Goreng which I am hugely disappointed to admit came with a fried egg that was not soft / runny.

Such disappointments may be hard to bear, but they have the merit of building character.

A man who has faced an over cooked egg may face any travail with impunity, sw.

Nah. For me, cooking is an act of love. Cooking just for oneself is therefore just masturbation - a

pointless, inadequate, unsatisfactory and ultimately rather depressing thing.

I find an olde Irish saying covers this quite beautifully.

*******s to the merit of character building.

I think it was Shaw, George Bernard.

Jesus, have they topped it with Jammie Dodgers?

I love a deep pan pizza, me, it's literally my favourite variety but these stuffed crusts are a step too far

It could be worse. You could have ordered Eggs Benedict and been served hard yolks. This actually

happens I had it once in a Cafe Rouge (I know!) and complained. They told me company policy was not to serve runny eggs.

Less forgivably, I once had it happen in The Ritz. But, since someone else was paying and it was a business meeting, I felt it would have been wrong to send it back.

Nod And in the Irish?

I expect it sounds a gentle as the breeze.

hehe

I did for a second think "bet Jorge would like that".

And there we have it.

Deep pan pizza is povvo tramp food, FACT.

Not really keen on deep pan myself.