Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My ITK sources (Twitter) tell me we are close to signing Vidal. We could have Vidal So Soon Cooper

This was in a friendly

It was pretty chilly and she was in a dress and heels. She spend most of the time feigning interest

and then got cold. Then it rained so we spent a lot of time in the covered bar (Debentures in Granstand Upper).

Then we emerged but had to leave before close of play at approx 18:30 to get back for a dinner engagement.

We also had to get a taxi back to St John's Wood as her feet were hurting. She said she'll go again so long as I get her ticket, though.

I think day 2 was probably worse - England collapse followed by NZ racking up 300-2.

I am not hugely familiar with either.

We have a 24/7 Garda sentry posted opposite the gate to our sought after and well maintained residential development.

Not for us you understand, a retired Taoiseach resides there.

Denly ton Nod

f*ck knows how we've both games tbh, against two top sides as well.
    It's part of the new t20 blast structure, you just play when you feel like it, like when you used to ring around to see if anyone was up for a kickabout.

#prouddad... my 8 yr old top scored for the under 11's last night

until his elder brother managed to get him run out going for a suicidal run

that was Strootman

just as hard as Vidal, but even dodgier knees....Roma not happy

You sure know how to show a gal a good time.

My girlfriend has no interest in any sport. If i dragged her along it would ruin the day.

Yes, it's as well to remember that dollies only agree to attend

these functions for the champagne.