Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: is theo on his way out ?

is theo on his way out ?

been back from injury from a while yet rarely gets time on the pitch these days. Looks like sanchez and wellbeck are the first choice wide men. With his contract up next year hope we don't lose him to one of our rivals.

Yes. Sell him abroad in the summer.

theo is like a popular tv actor who's trying to break into movies. lightweight, lovable, he's being

asked for the first time to demonstrate a little depth, a little hubris. fvck your stupid contract, show us you can play.

So you want to sell one of our best scoring players, and no doubt you'll be the first to moan when

he is gone and scoring elsewhere whereas as his replacement isn't perhaps as good

No. What I want is for us not to pay Theo the 130/140k a week his agent wants when there are players

who will score as many goals as him for half the price. I'd prefer him to stay but at a sensible salary without this nastiness every time there's one and a half year left on his contract.

None of us know what the financial package is, the media can make up any numbers so why not leave it

to the Arsenal team responsible for such matters to deal with it as they have done in the past.

why do you love him so much and yet have so much hate for Gervinho, Arhsavin

and Alexis?

Do you vote UKIP?

I seek not to know all the answers but to understand the questions!

Why should this not be a subject for discussion te way we talk about all Arsenal matters tho we cant

influence anything really? I think anyway a fit Gnabry can grab as many goals as Theo for a quarter of the salary freeing up money for another big signing.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bellerin knew where the goal-bag is.

Sell Theo, move The Hex up the pitch and bring back our boy Blenkinsop. Job done.