Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foods you really like but you don't have often for some reason. For me the Croque Madame or

Foods you really like but you don't have often for some reason. For me the Croque Madame or

Eggs Benedict.

Chicken Kiev imo

Say what you want about the Ukrainians but their crossing of chicken with crusty coating and injecting molten garlic butter into it was a masterstroke.

Cous cous. The wife doesn't like it. Curry The wife doesn't like it.

The wife doesn't like it.

The Croque Madame, certainly. Why anyone would bother with a Croque Monsieur when you can stick a

f**king egg on it is beyond me.

I have eggs Benedict more often now, since it's widely available and I even make it myself sometimes.

However, my one would be Chicken Kiev. It's just hard to come by a proper one.

I hate it when the sauces leak out whilst it's in the oven furious Same thing last night

with my Mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts.

Get a new wife. Job done.

Yeah. That's not a proper won. A proper won is deep fried in a restaurant by professionals.

I have found a restaurant near me that does it beautifully. It's basically the only interesting thing anyone has ever done to a chicken breast.

so ? just cook two sides ..once cous cous mone what she eats..easy ? or are you tool azy to cook

for yourself / her ? if so then its your problem imo

Thing it's weird she's half Indian and half Moroccan.